Provides a water repellent finish on pressure treated timber which has been cut or drilled in any way to expose the untreated inner wood. A high quality deep penetrating wood preserver for protection against wet rot, insect attack and wood discolouring fungi.
Barrettine Timber Cut End Preserver
£23.99 Including VAT.
Out of stock
Out of stock
Barrettine 1 litre (Green) Timber Cut End Wood Preserver penetrates into the exposed end grains of wood to provide a water-repellent finish after it’s been cut or drilled. It’s a long term solution for common issues with timber and protects any pressure treated wood against fungal decay and wood boring insect attacks.
Formulated to be used on pressure-treated timber, the resins and oils in this preserver are formulated to give a long lasting effect, which saves you time as you won’t need to keep reapplying it. 180ml treats a square metre. It’s easy to apply with a brush. The liquid is rainproof within just 90 minutes, ideal for external applications like decking or summer houses. Plus, it dries fully within 12 hours.
- Water repellent finish
- For pressure treated timber that’s been cut, drilled or exposed
- Ideal for decking boards or summer houses
- Protects against fungal decay, wet rot and discolouring fungus
- Also protects against wood boring insects
- Resins and oils provide a long lasting effect
- Drying time of 12 hours – rain proof in 90 minutes
- Easy application with brush
- Coverage 5-6m2 (180ml per square metre coverage)
- Active ingredients: Tebuconazole, IPBC and Permethrin
- Protects timber from blue stain
After application, clean tools immediately after use with Barrettine White Spirit or Brush Cleaner.