Specifically formulated for use on pressure treated and preservative impregnated timber offering superb protection to deck boards, deck tiles and balustrades. Contains UV fade resistant pigments which help protect the wood from sun damage and a surface biocide to prevent against surface mould & algae. Will not flake or peel and strongly repels water. Can also be used on timber buildings and fences.
Barrettine Decking Oil
£46.00 Including VAT.
Nourish, protect and enhance the look of your decking with the Barrettine All In One Decking Oil Treatment. It is specially formulated to give you superb protection with a superior finish on your pressure-treated and preservative-impregnated timber. It’s a multi-talented choice that works equally well for your summerhouses, sheds, fences and suitable for all softwood and hardwood decking, will not peel or flake.
The high performance oil is water-repellent, which prevents wood from splitting and cracking. It uses UV fade-resistant pigments to keep your deck looking new for longer, even when exposed to sunlight. It also contains a surface biocide preserver to protect the timber against mould and fungi growth. The finish means the wood grains remain visible for a natural look too. The oil is non-flaking, so it sticks well and is easy to apply using a brush, roller or spray. You’ll see the best results with two coats.
Key Features are:
- UV fade resistant pigments.
- Contains a surface biocide preserver to protect against mould.
- Oils, Protects and Stains all in one treatment.
- Built in UV protection.
- Translucent finish, wood grain pattern is visible.
- Low odour formulation.
- Non flaking and its water repellency helps prevent timber splitting and cracking.
- Dry film preserver helping stop mould and fungi growth.
- Harmless to plants and pets when dry.
- Brush, roller or spray application.
- Available in 5 colours and clear.
- Coverage 25 – 30m2
- Drying Time 24 – 48 hrs
- Drying time between coats 12 Hrs
- Solvent Based
- VOC Level Very High 50%+
- For unpreserved/untreated timber use Barrettine Universal Preserver first as a primer.
Clear, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Natural Oak, Cedar Red, Rosewood