Bird Box Camera TV Cable Connection
This wired bird box camera kit is an ideal starter solution for watching wildlife from your own garden on your TV. Watching the inside of a nest box you can watch chicks growing up and flying from the nest. This tiny camera is perfect for mounting into your bird box . It measures just 30x25x20 mm so it won’t take up too much space in your nest box.
With invisible ‘No-Glow’ infrared night vision, a 2.8mm wide-angle lens and adjustable focus this camera is well-suited to cramped bird boxes. Included in this bundle is a video and power cable to run back to your television and power supply for quick and easy setup.
- Make sure everything is installed before the birds start using the box. Disturbing a nest can cause nest abandonment.
- Camera requires to be installed within 20m of a power source & Monitor.
- The camera is not waterproof.
- Additional TV input adapter may be required due to your TV / Monitor type. (AV to HDMI etc.)
What’s in the Box:
- 1x Wired Bird Box Camera
- 1x UK mains power supply (1.5m cable included)
- 1x Cable (20m)
- Quick start guide
Tech Info: Video Standard: PAL/NTSC, Image Sensor: OV7949/OV7950, Vertical Resolution: 700 TV Lines, Pixel Resolution: 512(H) x 582(V), Minimum Colour Illumination: 1 Lux, Minimum B/W Illumination: 0 Lux (IR On), Lens: 2.8mm, Viewing Angle: 110 degrees, White Balance: Auto, S/N Ratio: >48dB(AGC Off), Backlight Compensation: Auto, Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60)-1/100,000 seconds, Operation Temperature:-20 to 50 degrees C, Power Supply: 8V DC <500mA
Call our friendly sales staff on +44 (0)1463 871222 for details.